Grifols Partnership is a contract development and manufacturing platform (CDMO) focused on added value injectable products, with a large, international experience in the development and manufacturing of many types of sterile drug products. We specialize in small molecule intravenous solutions and offer high quality pharmaceutical development and product manufacturing. Our portfolio also includes products which require careful design and assembly, including medical devices and bags for blood storage and collection.
We are able to leverage the resources and experiences of the larger Grifols organization to provide significant value to our partners.
- Drug Product Development
- Small Molecule Drug Products
- Terminal Sterilization
- Light and Oxygen sensitive products
- Vials (2,5 to 50 mL)
- Glass Bottles (50 to 500 mL)
- Flexible Containers (PP bags, 50 to 1000 mL)
- FFS technology for PP bags
- Regulatory Approvals
Oceania; North America (USA, Canada); Central America (e.g. Mexico); East Asia (e.g. China, Japan, Korea); Europe - EU countries; Europe - non EU (e.g. UK, Russia, ex-CIS countries); South America (e.g. Brazil, Colombia); South Asia (e.g. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka); South East Asia (e.g. Thailand, Philippines, Singapore)
Primary business activity
WebsiteView All Contact Info
Director - Contract Manufacturing and IV Solutions
Raquel Raquel Pintos
Categories affiliated with Grifols International, S.A.
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation