In 2015, P4P represented by Mohamed Toual (CEO), Thierry Massagé (Operations Manager) and Peter Reynders (Engineering Manager) start the first packaging industry (P4P) according the Lean Manufacturing System Organization.
It was also the first company invests in a digital packaging Inkjet equipment (from Fuji) in Europe.
The head quarter is in Fleurus (close to Charleroi Airport in Belgium).
P4P wants to be a packaging design and manufacturing company offering tailormade innovating engineering solutions for our customers with a service level close to the automotive sector…
- Attain a World Class level via the P4PPS / P4P Production System based in 100 % of the Lean Manufacturing System (http://www.p4pro.be/lean-manufacturing-system/)
- Prepare a growth built : multiply our standard business model in high growth markets and regions.
- Leading with a long-term vision
- Innovation through our Continuous Improvement Method
- Best delivery time in quality customer standard.
- People respect
- Open Communication
|Sales markets||Western Europe|
|Affiliated categories:||Anti-counterfeit |Anti-forgery and Security Solutions |Blister Packaging More|
Our Top products
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation